- Mix a little Illuminator into your foundation to keep the skin looking fresh and dewy. Apply with our HD Blend brushes for a seamless finish.
2. Use the Cream Contour Palette to create beautifully sculpted cheeks. Buff it in lightly starting from the hairline and down the hollows of your cheeks
3. Sweep a lighter shade from the Loose Pigment Palette onto the inner third of the eye, including the inner corner. Shade underneath the eye with a darker shadow from our Day To Slay Eyeshadow Palette. You can also use this shade to contour the crease of your eye if you want a little more drama!
4. Finish the look with a slick of mascara – our Boom Lash Mascara works perfectly for those vinyl, black lashes!
5. Amp up the glow by using a gold-toned shade from our first of its kind Loose Pigment Palette over your cheekbones, collarbones, on your cupid’s bow and anywhere else the light reflects!